SALVE-ATION: 1,000 MG CBD - THC Free, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PAIN SALVE
Our 1,000 mg CBD salve is an incredibly powerful and fast acting, anti-inflammatory pain salve!
100% natural/organic ingredients. No artificial ingredients or preservatives.
True to the name "Holistic Magnified" we magnify the amazing healing powers of Cannabidiol (CBD) by combining it with very powerful, high quality phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients are the various chemical compounds produced by plants determined to have positive effects.
Many people use it for:
- Arthritic Joints
- Sore muscles
- Injured ligaments
- Deep bruises
- Old sports injuries
- Joint/tissue surgery and rehabilitation (reduce pain, reduce inflammation, reduce time to heal)
- Great for pregame or pre-work out application!
- Feet, Ankles, Knees, Shoulders, Neck, Back!
"33x" is the potency. This salve has 33 mg of CBD per ml - very potent for a topical salve.
We add this information so that you are always aware of the CBD potency.
This information is to empower you so if you decide to try another brand, then you'll know how to compare the cannabidiol potency. in addition to CBD potency, please be aware that there are many variables that affect product efficacy.
Great to help re-stimulate nerve communication in areas with low feeling or sensation!
Here's a bit more information on post surgery rehabilitation use:
- Minimize pain and regain or possibly even exceed pre injury health and flexibility!
- Use before and after rehab (or games and workouts) to decrease inflammation inside the joint(s).
- This can allow greater range of motion with less pain, fast tracking rehab and getting you healthy as quickly as you're willing to work (and safely guided by your therapist)!
Always listen to your body.
Not only does this highly potent amazing mix have 1,000 mg of cannabidiol (CBD derived from hemp), it is also packed with high quality, anti-inflammatory essential oils and made with organic beeswax!
The addition of organic essential oils also boost your immune system to a whole new level! Just soooo many outstanding phyto-chemicals! (plant base compounds).
To view the lab results, click here for the COA (Certificate of Analysis).